Status Update on Adventures In Mess Making Sequel

One thing I'd like to say about my game Adventures In Mess Making is, if you've already played you might notice that there's no audio in the game after World 1 Level 1, I mean I just stock music and digitally created sound effects which got old. For the sequel "Adventures In Mess Making TWO", I'm thinking about hiring a true passionate composer to make the music for me, I'm not that skilled in music and I'm not using stock music or digitally created audio again. I want to create the sound effects by using my talent in foley art and the music I want for it is music with a quirky, whimsical vibe. Here are some examples of what I'm talking about:

The Clayfighter 64 Theme Song



Smile Darn Ya Smile from Who Framed Roger Rabbit




iSpy Theme Song




McDonaldland Commercials




Freakazoid




Doug




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My very first video game

Adventures In Mess Making Archive

My Convention Booth Tracker