Adventures In Mess Making Archive

 Hello, I just tried Core for the first time and boy was it a blast! I was super happy creating my first game, which IDK if I'm going to publish it or not, because it's my first try at a 3D Game and I'm still a rookie. But for my very first full-fledged game, here's an archive of the sprites that I created specifically for the game, drawn on Microsoft Paint, a lot were reused during the making of the game. And whoops I forgot the switch item.


Sproingy


Luna


Tutorial Play Button

Start Up Screen


















































Here's A Beta Element:
This was a gun that was supposed to be in The Snowman level, but since it was my first game I was having trouble learning how to make blasters in a game.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My very first video game

My Convention Booth Tracker