Chuck E. Cheese Has Returned To My Life!
I decided to go back to Chuck E. Cheese last weekend with my baby cousin, my baby cousin had birthday parties at Chuck E. Cheese and my family and I went a couple of times for that. I had a lot of fun! I always thought the Chuck E. Cheese commercials had a lot of zip and edge to them, however, where I lived as a kid we were way too far away from major cities. Chuck E. Cheeses weren't a small town thing. I lived closer to this place you might be familiar with: Billy Bob's Pizza Wonderland in Huntington, WV, which the Carpetbagger went to.
Here are Chuck E. Cheese games I have fond memories of (forgive me for not remembering the names):
-The Wheel That Lid Up and Spun Around To See How Many Tickets You Won
-The Game With The Robots and Plastic Balls
-Test Your Strength
-Basketball
-Super Monkey Ball
-Air Hockey
I ordered a very small pizza as a healthy option since I was an adult and I liked it, it kind of tasted like Domino's. My dessert was a brookie if you know what that is.
And you've probably seen tons of pizza posts on my YouTube Channel already and if you're in the mood for going to Chuck E. Cheese soon, watch these nostalgic commercials! I bet you wish the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would come with you!
Here are Chuck E. Cheese games I have fond memories of (forgive me for not remembering the names):
-The Wheel That Lid Up and Spun Around To See How Many Tickets You Won
-The Game With The Robots and Plastic Balls
-Test Your Strength
-Basketball
-Super Monkey Ball
-Air Hockey
I ordered a very small pizza as a healthy option since I was an adult and I liked it, it kind of tasted like Domino's. My dessert was a brookie if you know what that is.
And you've probably seen tons of pizza posts on my YouTube Channel already and if you're in the mood for going to Chuck E. Cheese soon, watch these nostalgic commercials! I bet you wish the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would come with you!
Comments
Post a Comment