My Memories With Kid Pix
Growing up learning about and playing with computers at home and school both as '90s baby, I enjoy playing online games like Mario's Revenge, Ultimate Sonic Flash and games on the Disney Channel website, as well as watching flash animated videos like cartoons RogerregoRRoger made. So there's no doubt about it I wanted to be an animator, of course I grew up in a small rural town in Kentucky, most kids I went to school with played sports. But one time, I was with my mom and her parents at Sam's Club and I wanted an animation software, and that was when the nice young introduced me to Kid Pix, I was already familiar with Disney Magical Artist Deluxe, but Kid Pix took a step further: while Disney's Magical Artist had goofy, attention-getting elements like sinks dropping onto the canvas and drawing with flower vines as the outlines, Kid Pix had even more of that, I could create movies with it and it exposed me to mind-blowingly wild and neon colored art supplies!
Comments
Post a Comment