20 Years Of Being A Nintendo Fan

I can't believe it! Twenty years of being into the jumpy mustached plumber! I remember when I played Super Mario World on my mom's friend's son's old Super Nintendo! Then on the last month of my kindergarten year, I played two kiosks of two at-the-time recent Mario games, New Super Mario Bros. and Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. I loved grabbing that mega mushroom and crushing everything my way. I also loved going on adventures with Goombella, Koops, Yoshi Kid and Flurry! During my life in school from 1st to 12th grade, I would get a new Nintendo game and it was blast! My big cousin in Florida gave me her Nintendo Entertainment System games from the '80s on my 12th birthday! I even used to send Nintendo of America in Seattle letters of kindness and they would respond!



As of Christmas 2017, my senior year, my latest Nintendo console has been the Switch! And it is my favorite of all their consoles! I love Splatoon, Super Monkey Ball, Arms and Super Mario Odyssey. I'm twenty-six now and Nintendo always hold a special in my heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My very first video game

Adventures In Mess Making Archive

My Convention Booth Tracker