The Things I Really Like About The Year I Was Born!

 If you've ever wondered how old I was, there used to be a blog post about it, but I deleted. But anyways, if you haven't seen any posts that were on my birthday last year, I was born in 1999. Yep. My birthday is months away, but I was indeed born at the very end of the 1990s and I'm proud of it! Here are some things I love about the year I was born!

It was the year SpongeBob SquarePants premiered...

It was the year this movie of my childhood came out, there's more in another post...
And finally it was the year a lot of video games I've always liked came out, such as Super Smash Bros, Crash Team Racing and Sonic Adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My very first video game

Adventures In Mess Making Archive

My Convention Booth Tracker