My Plans For A Sequel To Adventures In Mess Making

My knowledge in coding is still young, but I'm getting better at it than I did with Game Builder Garage. If you remember when I mentioned Core Engine, I'm working on a game with that platform, I'm super happy I can't wait to download more game engines made by Epic Games and use them as the years go by, including Unreal Engine. But now on the topic of this post. I am excited to create a sequel to Adventures In Mess Making, my first choice of title was "Adventures In Mess Making 2", but when I started to think about it, that was too obvious. I then came up with something more gimmicky, "More Adventures In Even More Mess Making" and I hope it will be 3-D. The first Adventures In Mess Making had Mario-esque mechanics, this sequel is going to have more Crash Bandicoot-esque mechanics, and I hope the characters of Sproingy and Luna have more moves than they did in the first game. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My very first video game

Adventures In Mess Making Archive

My Convention Booth Tracker