Printable TTRPG Grids

Hello, I decided that if you wouldn't mind finding new grids for your next RPG campaign, here are a couple grids I created with Canva. You can even add them with grids you already have and make new ones as well.

You see there's a brick road, a portal and a house rule I made called a "health star", which you stand on to refill your HP and make a wish, then you write down what your wish was on your character sheet (for example wishing your shield was bigger or wishing you had a potion that made you float).
This is a cellar with another house rule, "power flowers". Power flowers make you stronger when you sniff them and if you pour magic water from the watering can onto your weapons it will enchant them and you will write down on your character sheet what abilities your weapons have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My very first video game

Adventures In Mess Making Archive

My Convention Booth Tracker