My Top 4 More Video Game Commercials

 #4. Tetris
I haven't played Tetris in several years, but to keep the memory of when my mom and dad had the plug 'n' play we played and when my cousin Arlene gave me her NES and Tetris was one of the games, this commercial still amazes me, even if I wasn't born in the '80s!

#3. Kirby Superstar
Now I grew up on Kirby Superstar Ultra, but this still counts as that game is the same thing. Also yes, I liked that scene from Charlie And The Chocolate Factory when I was little, if you think that's why I always liked this commercial.
#2. Mario Party 4
GameCube nostalgia! I don't enjoy Mario Party as much as I used to, but I fell in love with these mascot commercials because I always liked meeting DisneyWorld mascots including Minnie Mouse, so meeting these Mario mascots would be a similar thing. Mascot Princess Peach is so pretty, I wanted her to be my buddy when I was little.


#1. New Super Mario Bros.
The very first Mario game I ever owned! No doubt about it, this commercial absolutely rocks!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My very first video game

Adventures In Mess Making Archive

My Convention Booth Tracker