My Top 5 Video Game Commercials
These are the commercials that drew my attention to the games I still love to this day!
#5. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
I don't have a GameCube anymore, when I look back at some of the games, they're just nostalgic. But I'm glad to have the remake of this game on my Switch!
My NES, Super NES and Genesis stopped working a couple years ago and that makes me sad, but I'll get new copies of them one day. This commercial's just hysterical and Sonic Spinball was a cool game and I never even beat it!
#3. PacMan World 2
I had PacMan World 2 on my GameCube and it was a blast, now I have a PS2 and my taste in games have developed more, I bet getting a copy of PacMan World 2 would be worth it!
#2. Super Mario Bros. 2
I love Super Mario Bros. 2! This commercial didn't have to go this hard!
I love Super Mario Bros. 2! This commercial didn't have to go this hard!
#1. Super Mario Bros. 3
OM Gosh! This is an epic advertisement for one of my favorite games of all time!!!
OM Gosh! This is an epic advertisement for one of my favorite games of all time!!!
Comments
Post a Comment