How My Love For Gaming Started
I grew up in the early 2000s, the very first video games I've ever played were Plug 'n' Plays.
These were the ones I had and they were a blast!
But those aren't console games, the very first console I ever had in my house was XBox, which we did not own it belonged to the college my dad worked at and this was one of the games I played, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie game, I had it when the movie came out.

But none of those topped off the game series that changed my life forever!

I've been into Super Mario since kindergarten, I'm still mad-obsessed with Nintendo and I shed a tear as I remember being a kid having so much Mario merchandise and playing games like Luigi's Mansion.
But those aren't console games, the very first console I ever had in my house was XBox, which we did not own it belonged to the college my dad worked at and this was one of the games I played, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie game, I had it when the movie came out.
But none of those topped off the game series that changed my life forever!
I've been into Super Mario since kindergarten, I'm still mad-obsessed with Nintendo and I shed a tear as I remember being a kid having so much Mario merchandise and playing games like Luigi's Mansion.
Comments
Post a Comment